Small Size, Big Sound: High Performance In-Ear Headphones for iPad, iPhone,
iPod. If replacing busted buds over and over again is getting old, when you step
up to iBeats, you not only get stylish in-ear headphones built to last. You also
hear what you've been missing. Engineered to deliver extraordinary HD audio from
your iPad, iPhone, or iPod, it's amazing how such a big sound comes out of so
compact a package. Once you go iBeats, you never go back.
Dr. Dre Beats
Specially Designed for iPod and iPhone
- Advanced engineering reproduces high resolution sound from your iPhone or iPod
for a listening experience other buds are unequipped to deliver.
- Extended Full Range Sound from Compact ln-Ear Headphones
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and
ultra-clear midrange so you can stop hearing the music and start listening to
Ultra-Lightweight Yet Super Tough
- Lightweight for listening while exercising or when you're on the go. Hard chrome
earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine.
Solid Metal Housing for the Purest Sound Possible
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome
sonic artifacts from tainting your listening experience.
Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls and Online Chats
- ControlTalk's built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your iPhone or music
phone. It works with online voice or video chats on iPod touch or iPhone.
Control iPod and iPhone the Easy Way
- ControlTalk gives you on-cable playback control of your iPod or iPhone,
including pause, next track and volume.
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartips designs block out external noise
so you hear more of the fine details in your music and less outside noise.
Dr. Dre Monster Beats In-Ear Headphones
by fahad hassan; Saturday 03 March, 2012
the price on offical site is 150 dollar...how u areproviding with the price of 5900?is this original,fake or Aclass copy ?reply soon
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 reviews)